Now Women Can:
- Relieve or prevent hot flashes!
- Eliminate or lessen PMS symptoms!
- Reduce menstrual cramps, mood swings, and bloating!
- Manage your menopause symptoms!
- Soothe migraine headaches!
- Prevent hair loss or stop hair loss, but also prevent or stop facial hair growth!
- Have a secondary form of birth control!
- Regain your libido and elevate your sex drive!
Now Men Can:
- Enjoy all of the above benefits…especially the elevated libido!
- Help by applying the cream (in a different spot everyday)!
- Regain their happy spouse!
Meltdown Wild Yam Cream
Women (and the men who live with them) can relieve all the discomforts of menopause with the highly-effective, all-natural Meltdown Progesterone Wild Yam Cream.
Meltdown Wild Yam Cream is a cosmeceutical that is as natural as possible. As a cervical cancer survivor, Beth Ellyn created this product with complete safety in mind. She worked with chemists to design the cream to penetrate the skin and provide fast relief from painful and unpleasant PMS symptoms and menopause symptoms.
This formula has no fragrance. It has 6.8 percent wild yam per ounce and 900 milligrams of natural progesterone per jar. Every ingredient is on the Whole Foods approved natural list.
Meltdown’s progesterone cream works by simply balancing the mineral levels in the body that are off kilter. Copper and zinc levels MUST be in balance to naturally alleviate your symptoms.
This is how the progesterone cream works.
We are so confident in our product that we offer a 100% money back guarantee if it doesn’t work for you or you are not completely satisfied. Since 1994, five people have returned their jars. For that reason we are certain you will love this product.
MEN, fear not. The only side-effect this product will deliver is a more patient, amorous spouse. Try it now at absolutely no risk!
The Nevada-based company specializes in just three products:
1. Meltdown Wild Yam Cream aka BE’s yam jam. Beth Ellyn and the chemists at Cosmetic Laboratories, Inc. in Irving, Texas, a federally licensed cosmetic lab, developed the original formula in 1994. The newest formula went into production in November 2010. The yam cream is designed to mitigate or eliminate the symptoms caused by PMS, hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings. Some customers, however, use the yam jam as a facial cream. It is as natural as possible, eliminating preservatives and chemicals like sterates.
2. TMA. The tissue mineral analysis is a lab test performed by Trace Elements, Inc. in Addison, Texas, a federally licensed clinical laboratory. The test charts 35 different trace elements and toxic metals by testing one teaspoon of hair. The TMA is a “road map to your body” and includes extensive lists of foods to eat and foods to avoid to bring the body back into biochemical balance. Meltdown also offers nutritional counseling based on the test results.
3. The Meltdown Diet and Cookbook is now in its second printing. The cookbooks, which reads like a novel, describes how to lose weight based on the TMA research of Dr. David Watts. The recipes are Beth Ellyn’s. Her son Austin, who was then 13, personally tested all the recipes, so they are easy to prepare.
About Beth Ellyn
Beth Ellyn was in the second class of women to graduate from Yale. She then earned a master’s degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. She has written two books and ghostwritten 13. One of these was Trace Elements and Other Essential Nutrients by Dr. David Watts, the owner of Trace Elements Laboratories Inc. Beth Ellyn worked with Dr. Watts; his science is the basis of her Meltdown Wild Yam Cream.
Beth Ellyn Rosenthal founded Meltdown in 1991 after publication of her book, Meltdown Diet and Cookbook. Learn How to Burn Fat 24 Hours a Day, Even While You Sleep.
She developed the progesterone cream in 1994 to solve her own medical issues. It became a business when other women begged for a sample.